Saturday, July 23, 2011

Webstore is up! (and hopefully running)

Ok everyone the webstore is up and running.  Here is the link to it.

http://fractureddimensions.mybigcommerce.com

If you see any problems just shoot me an email!  I originally wanted to bring Geryon in a lot cheaper but it is going to cost me over $20.00 for each one so the price is a little higher than I wanted.  I did put up some bundle deals for both Geryon and the Type III Demons.

I also added in some comparison shots of Geryon with a Space Marine Dreadnought and a Demon Prince.

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to receiving my order! Realizing that most of this stuff is not ready yet, when do you realistically think you will be shipping? No hurry, as such, just want to know when I should be looking out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we I am still shooting for the 15th of September. I will let you know as soon as I can ship. Thanks for your order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do keep us posted on the status of getting the minis ready. Looking forward to re-placing my order!

    ReplyDelete